Working as part of a team, this role will undertake a full range of audit tasks including consulting, general audit, business advisory and assurance. You will be given the opportunity to progress quickly and work on larger and complex jobs.
- Responsible for portfolio of audit clients across medium sized or large companies
- Accounts preparation & ad hoc taxation
- Interim assistance with the finance and reporting function of a large progressive business
- Management and training of trainees
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Direct reporting to manager and Partner
- ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified Accountant
- Minimum 3 years’ practice experience (audit)
- Comfortable dealing with clients directly
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and with the ability to manage engagements and other staff members when required.
- Ability to work in a team environment