This large accounting firm with an office in Bermuda are seeking an Audit Senior Manager (private clients) to take ownership of a well-established client base.
About the Role
Working as part of a team, this role will undertake a full range of audit tasks including planning, testing, reviewing and reporting. You will be given the opportunity to progress quickly and work on larger and complex jobs. You will manage a team of junior employees. You will report to Audit Director and Audit Partner.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA accountant;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a Big 4/Top 6 accountancy firm;
- Strong Audit experience within a practice;
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Capable of working on your own initiative;
- Professional manner in workplace and with clients;
- Previous managerial experience